4 Acres

4 Acres
Our 1 Year Olds!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back to School

Well, as I type I am realizing that I cannot stop what tomorrow will bring! First thing in the morning I will have crying 4, 5, and 30 year olds at my classroom door. It is always an exciting and exhausting day! For those of you who know how bad my first day was last year I know that it can only be better this year! I am excited about this group of students! God has entrusted me with these students. I pray that I will have an impact on their lives!

This last week was extremely busy. Rando and I barely saw each other in passing many nights. Between softball games and me working late it was crazy. We were blessed to be able to enjoy Thursday evening together at the Hebron community movie. Friday night we relaxed and then Saturday we enjoyed some time with my friends from work Leila and Chrissy (and Leila's husband Andy). I was excited that I actually branched out and tried some new foods. Here is a picture of me and my friend Chrissy! I am extremely excited about teaching next door to her this year. We have a lot in common and whenever I need to escape the pressures and get a good laugh I know I can go to her room.



I hope that all of you have a good week! It seems like this is a busy time of year for everyone (especially those of you with kids).

In HIM,
Amanda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is your first week going? i hope all is well!!

The Mattox Family said...

Hi Amanda and Rando,
Erin (Hale) Mattox here. I just got caught up on your lives. I had totally forgotten that I still had your blog address. I hope that school is going well, Amanda. Dustin started this week as well, and he has been pretty tired. Take care.
Love,
Erin

Senegal Daily said...

I am not jealous of you this week! I think the 4 and 5 year-olds are probably easier to handle than the 30 year-olds ;)

How did it go?