4 Acres

4 Acres
Our 1 Year Olds!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

2 Crazy Weeks

Well, I am now 2 weeks into the school year, and I am exhausted! I have enjoyed getting to know my students and their families. I only have 14 at this point so it has been nice to be able to give more attention to each child. My prayer for this year is that I will allow Jesus to show Himself through my life to my students, their parents, and my coworkers.

This year I am in several leadership positions at work. God has blessed me with these opportunities as it is my longterm goal to be in administration. I have faced some very stressful situations, but God has been there with me guiding me and molding me to be more like Him through it all! I have learned so much in the last 3 weeks. I have learned more about totally depending on God and seeking His word. I have also learned a lot about leadership - including the downsides!

This coming week will be an exciting one for us. Rando turns 28 this week! The end of the week will be full of birthday celebrations. We will go to dinner just the two of us. Go to the Braves game on Friday night. Of course on Saturday we will be watching the GA game. Sunday we will be celebrating Rando, Dana, and Adam's birthdays with my family. As you can see, this will not be a good week for dieting!

We are so grateful for wonderful friends and family. We pray that you are able to get rest and refreshment this weekend!

2 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

i'm glad to hear the school year is off to a great start! please send our happy b-day wishes to rando!

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Rando!