4 Acres

4 Acres
Our 1 Year Olds!

Monday, July 9, 2007

4th of July Week

Other than the holiday, this was a pretty uneventful week. Every spare second I had I was working on my portfolio. Tonight I wrote the VERY last paper I will have to write for this degree program. Before mailing the portfolio off I just have to scan my work samples, add some pictures, create a cover page, and burn to a disk! I cannot wait to go to the post office on Thursday!

Rando had a busy week at the office as he geared up for adult softball. We are both playing which should be interesting because it has been a while since either of us have played ball. Personally speaking, I feel like I am getting too old! After the practices I have been sore!

We had a great time on the 4th. We went to mom and dad's for a little while to swim and cookout. Then the Wynn crew loaded up and went to Gratis. Gratis is in the county we live in and until Wed. I had never been there (Rando knew his way around though - all 2 roads). We sat around, laughed, ate boiled peanuts (well me, dad, and Dana did), and eventually watched the fireworks - from the back of dad's truck I must add. Yes, it felt a little redneckish, but it was a lot of fun! We were very grateful that God gave us a perfect day to spend together as a family (not too hot, but not too cool).


Here is Adam, Rando, and me on the back of dad's truck waiting for the fireworks.



I am ready for the pool. "Rando, I mean it. I do not want to get my hair wet"




We hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the back of the truck picture should be framed. :) glad you guys had fun!

Senegal Daily said...

If you've figured out a way to get the "don't wet my hair" message through - let me know! :)