4 Acres

4 Acres
Our 1 Year Olds!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sorry, I thought I had my pictures included but evidentally I did it wrong!



Can you believe Rando ordered these just for my birthday - Okay, so they have them every Friday night, but they brought the evening to a great close!




We are waiting on the fireworks!


My HOT husband - he is a little mad at how crappy the Braves played!



I have the best sister in the world! She is not only my sister, but my best girl friend!


Rando and I at my birthday dinner - The Chophouse.

3 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

i miss the braves! josh got a special sports package so we can watch them via the internet. :)

Stephanie said...

Amanda,
How fun to hear from you, and to see yall on your blog! We love the blogging world, and how it helps you keep up with old friends. Tell Rando we said hey. It looks like yall are doing great...how do yall like being back at Hebron? Is Rando enjoying his position there? Where are you teaching? Where are yall living? Let's keep in touch.
Stephanie Lyon

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home based business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity