4 Acres

4 Acres
Our 1 Year Olds!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm not real good at this

I have already been bad at keeping up with this blog, and I don't have any excuses. The past 2 weeks have been busy ones. Last Wednesday (June 6th - my dad's birthday) I presented with a group of teachers from my school at the Gwinnett County Public Schools' Leadership Conference. Yes, pretty intimidating! There were 20+ principals and assistant principals in the room. It was nice to have some friendly faces in the room (my mom was in there along with some of the administration from my school). It went really well, and reaffirmed to me that yes I do want to go into leadership at some point.

Last Friday was my 27th birthday. Someone had given us 4 Braves' tickets so we took my sister and one of Rando's high school friends. We had a great time. I am including a few pictures of that great night below. The Braves looked pitiful. Alfonso Soriano hit 3 homeruns in the first 4 innings. I have to admit that I wasn't too upset about that b/c he is on my fantasy baseball team (yes, Rando and Dana suckered me into fantasy baseball).

Saturday we went to Outback with my mom and dad to celebrate mine and my dad's birthdays. It was a nice evening out. This week I have been in a class so no fun stuff to report.

No comments: